Cities of the Sun
Hi, and welcome to Cities of the Sun. We are an Ancient Egyptian Based Rp with a few Modern Twist to make RP a little more interesting. Please join us. It's a lot of fun and we'd love to have you contribute to our site and make it even better. If you are interested in joining please click the Register button, if you are a member already please continue to the log in screen by clicking log in. If this message annoys you then please click the button that says, do not display again. With whatever you choose I hope to see you soon!
-Admins and Friends of COTS.
Cities of the Sun
Hi, and welcome to Cities of the Sun. We are an Ancient Egyptian Based Rp with a few Modern Twist to make RP a little more interesting. Please join us. It's a lot of fun and we'd love to have you contribute to our site and make it even better. If you are interested in joining please click the Register button, if you are a member already please continue to the log in screen by clicking log in. If this message annoys you then please click the button that says, do not display again. With whatever you choose I hope to see you soon!
-Admins and Friends of COTS.
Cities of the Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ancient Egyptian based RP with a few modern twist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Age of the Wolves
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:54 pm by Guest

» Crawl - Post 3B Teen Wolf
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:12 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:47 pm by Guest

» 'Of Monsters And Men - SuperWolf RP, Deadpool plot
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:58 pm by Guest

» ❄ Temperatures Collide ☀
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:28 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 pm by Guest

» When Warriors Collide
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 pm by Guest

» Tomorrow Never Dies
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:04 am by Guest

» 'The Kids Are Alright
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:33 pm by Guest

Top posters
Zahra
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_vote_lcapThe Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_voting_barThe Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_vote_rcap 
Atum
The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_vote_lcapThe Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_voting_barThe Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_vote_rcap 
Eliza
senna541

The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Manwë

The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) Empty
PostSubject: The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB)   The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 10:33 am

In the year T.A. 2941 an unlikely band of thirteen Dwarves, a Wizard and a Hobbit journey to reclaim the lost Dwarvish kingdom of Erebor. All across Middle Earth, a growing darkness can be felt. The numbers of Orcs increases, as do the frequency and ferocity of their attacks, striking fear into the hearts of Men. In the ruined fortress of Dol Guldur, the black magic of the mysterious Necromancer restores the dead to life and the forest of Greenwood, home to the Elves, has grown caliginous and now vile Giant Spiders dwell there. Middle Earth lies at your feet, ready and waiting for you to begin your adventure. Will you resist the forces of evil?

An Unexpected Party is an active, friendly and creative forum that welcomes new players and new ideas!

• Based on the works of our beloved J.R.R. Tolkien and the films by Peter Jackson
• If posts exceed PG-13 a warning must be placed in the thread description
• We are canon but welcome AU aspects that are not detrimental to the main plot
• Highly creative player content and plots
• Relaxed word count, 200~
• A friendly, active and dedicated community is waiting to welcome you!
Back to top Go down

The Hobbit Roleplay (IF) (LB)
Page 1 of 1