Cities of the Sun
Hi, and welcome to Cities of the Sun. We are an Ancient Egyptian Based Rp with a few Modern Twist to make RP a little more interesting. Please join us. It's a lot of fun and we'd love to have you contribute to our site and make it even better. If you are interested in joining please click the Register button, if you are a member already please continue to the log in screen by clicking log in. If this message annoys you then please click the button that says, do not display again. With whatever you choose I hope to see you soon!
-Admins and Friends of COTS.
Cities of the Sun
Hi, and welcome to Cities of the Sun. We are an Ancient Egyptian Based Rp with a few Modern Twist to make RP a little more interesting. Please join us. It's a lot of fun and we'd love to have you contribute to our site and make it even better. If you are interested in joining please click the Register button, if you are a member already please continue to the log in screen by clicking log in. If this message annoys you then please click the button that says, do not display again. With whatever you choose I hope to see you soon!
-Admins and Friends of COTS.
Cities of the Sun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Ancient Egyptian based RP with a few modern twist

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Age of the Wolves
Poison Apples [FL] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2015 7:54 pm by Guest

» Crawl - Post 3B Teen Wolf
Poison Apples [FL] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 8:12 pm by Guest

» Sail - SPN/TVD/TW Jcink
Poison Apples [FL] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 5:47 pm by Guest

» 'Of Monsters And Men - SuperWolf RP, Deadpool plot
Poison Apples [FL] I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21, 2014 8:58 pm by Guest

» ❄ Temperatures Collide ☀
Poison Apples [FL] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2014 5:28 pm by Guest

» Lochland Grove[jcink] (real life, town, murder mystery)
Poison Apples [FL] I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2014 2:16 pm by Guest

» When Warriors Collide
Poison Apples [FL] I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2014 6:11 pm by Guest

» Tomorrow Never Dies
Poison Apples [FL] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 3:04 am by Guest

» 'The Kids Are Alright
Poison Apples [FL] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 12:33 pm by Guest

Top posters
Zahra
Poison Apples [FL] I_vote_lcapPoison Apples [FL] I_voting_barPoison Apples [FL] I_vote_rcap 
Atum
Poison Apples [FL] I_vote_lcapPoison Apples [FL] I_voting_barPoison Apples [FL] I_vote_rcap 
Eliza
senna541

Poison Apples [FL]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Enik

Poison Apples [FL] Empty
PostSubject: Poison Apples [FL]   Poison Apples [FL] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:18 am

Poison Apples [FL] J1ZXx0v
Home | Plot | Rules | Canon List
We are a JCINK AU Once Upon A Time RPG. We are a flexible intermediate board that uses a liquid timeline spread out across all Once. Our goal is to have our own universe, so people can pick canons and use what they like best about them and maybe not take everything from canon. Players are limited to two canons and a maximun of six characters to try and keep everything fair without restricting anyone too much. Friendly staff with an active and loyal member base. A basic site plot based on current Season 3, but we strive to be member driven!

We accept both canon and original characters! Including fairy tales not touched in the series! Hoping to get more men, POC, and LGTB character for more diversity! But always looking for more members no matter what!

It was just another chaotic day in Storybrooke, Maine 2013. Portals were opening everywhere, people from all different realms were crowding into Storybrooke. People were reuniting and separating, looking for loved ones and fighting against their curses. Everyone was just trying to regain their happy endings. Emma Swan and Neal Cassidy were in the Enchanted Forest. The Snow Queen was planning on rescuing them by sending the town's baker after them. Hercules was rallying the residents to help run the town. Captain Hook and other former residents of Neverland were trying to find a place for them to call home. Snow White and her family were trying to make sure no one kills each other. Another day in Storybrooke.

Suddenly it's 2014. Everyone's woken up and they can't remember anything that's happened in the last year. No one knows what kind of cursed occurred, where or what they've been doing for the last year, who cursed them again in the first place and more importantly. . . why?

Now what can everyone do except for just. . . move on? Life isn't stopping for our fairytale residents just because of another curse. We all have to keep fighting for our happy ending. Though that doesn't mean we don't have more troubles ahead of us. Everyone is determined to figure out what happened to them in the last year. And figure out a few mysteries. Such as, where has the Snow Queen gone? And are the residents of Storybrooke in the Enchanted Forest still alive?

This is the time for everyone to start over. To be better people. For heroes and villains and monsters to all work together. Or maybe this is the time to take advantage of all the chaos to get what you want.

Back to top Go down

Poison Apples [FL]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cities of the Sun :: Extra :: Advertisements-
Jump to: